HDoujin Downloader is a doujin/manga download manager that supports hundreds of different websites. Just input doujin/manga URLs from your favorite website and they will be added to the queue!
- Can run as a standalone executable (portable, no installation)
- Can retrieve and save any information about a doujin/manga (author/artist/description information by default)
- Track chapters and get notified when new chapters are posted
- Parallel downloads, import/export download queues, download from URL list
- Automatically convert downloaded doujins/manga to .ZIP/.CBZ/.RAR/.CBR/.PDF
- Clipboard Monitor feature watches the clipboard for doujin/manga URLs and adds them to the download queue automatically
- Supports the use of proxies
- Multiple, customizable UI languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, +More)
- Tag-based organization features, powerful folder/page naming system
- Free to use (free version has download limit)
- Windows OS (Mac/Linux via Wine)
- .NET Framework 4.0+
If you’re not sure how to get started, check out the Getting Started guide here.
If you run into any problems, get in touch or leave a comment. You can also leave a post in the Q&A forum to get help from other users. All feedback is welcome! Please include example URLs where applicable.