Kuroneko reader cutting off bottom of tall images

A place to discuss Kuroneko Reader.
blarghblargh

Kuroneko Reader cutting off bottom of tall images

Post by blarghblargh » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:41 pm

I've noticed this a few times particularly on tall images, Kuroneko will cut off the bottom of an image and it will appear that there is missing content but it's not missing when I check the images themselves in another image viewer. If I reduce the Zoom to 90% then Kuroneko will display the missing section. Does anyone else have this issue?

blarghblargh

Kuroneko reader cutting off bottom of tall images

Post by blarghblargh » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:43 pm

I've noticed this a few times particularly on tall images, Kuroneko will cut off the bottom of an image and it will appear that there is missing content but it's not missing when I check the images themselves in another image viewer. If I reduce the Zoom to 80% or 90% then Kuroneko will display the missing section. Does anyone else have this issue? It happens with "single page" or "all pages " options.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Kuroneko reader cutting off bottom of tall images

Post by Squidy » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:13 am

Thanks for letting me know; I wasn't aware of this issue.

I can't promise a quick fix for this because I'm dedicating the majority of my dev time to HDoujin Downloader itself for now, but I've taken note of it! There are honestly quite a few design problems with the reader that I'd like to address with a complete rewrite, but I haven't had the chance to get on that just yet.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

blarghblargh

Re: Kuroneko reader cutting off bottom of tall images

Post by blarghblargh » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:15 am

Ah thank you very much!