Request For How HDDownloader Handles Pixiv

A place to discuss everything that don't fit into the other categories.
Kogal

Request For How HDDownloader Handles Pixiv

Post by Kogal » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:12 am

Hi Squidy!

First and foremost since I may have missed it, does HDDownloader handle Pixiv bookmarks? (If that's a yes just ignore the rest of the post and tell me ur doing it wrong btw)

So, currently HDDownloader handles Pixiv user profiles very well which is great for grabbing the full works of individual artists buuut I would like to request an alternative way to handle Pixiv to be added. At the moment when I go onto my bookmarks (https://www.pixiv.net/bookmark.php) it won't hook the link and doesn't recognise it which makes perfect sense, however you have a personalised link for your bookmarks (https://www.pixiv.net/bookmark.php?id=???????? (ID replaced with '?')) which I thought the program would be able to hook onto. This isn't the case though, unless I've fucked up somewhere! Since you've implemented the ability for HDDownloader to use your credentials on said sites already would it be possible to allow the program to recognise the links to your personal bookmarked images since the page layout is almost identical to the 'X's Works' web pages that it already handles. I think this would be a lovely feature since I won't have to add every single artist to scrape all of their works to then remove most of them etc.

If it's easy to implement and you think that others would also benefit from this then I'd be very happy if you'd consider it!

Thank you so much, I've been using your program for like 3 years now <3

Honey Badger

Re: Request For How HDDownloader Handles Pixiv

Post by Honey Badger » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:35 am

Handling favorites pages on e-hentai would've been nice as well. I've downloaded them all manually now, but it would've been easier if I didn't have to copy every link over on my own.

sam_animation

Re: Request For How HDDownloader Handles Pixiv

Post by sam_animation » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:11 am

Same problem