Onto Year 4!

A place to discuss everything that don't fit into the other categories.
Red_Rain77

Onto Year 4!

Post by Red_Rain77 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:14 am

I just bought a yearly subscription for the fourth year in a row and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

This one piece of software has no doubt saved me dozens upon dozens of hours but not only that, the community help forum has always been helpful whenever I run into an issue. you personally always respond within a couple of days and that is something I find rare these days.

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the hard work you've not only put into the software but also into the community, Keep up the great work! :D :D

=DD=

Re: Onto Year 4!

Post by =DD= » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:39 am

I think there's a discount on the lifetime license actually. $19.99 USD (20% off). Which is such a a great offer considering the programs capabilities.

My collection was a complete mess before Hdoujin came into the picture which helped my organise it more efficiently allowing searching etc.
Here's to another year! :hdoujin:

Red_Rain77

Re: Onto Year 4!

Post by Red_Rain77 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:35 am

Yeah, I saw the lifetime discount a couple of years ago but it's such a great piece of software that I'm fine with paying for it on a yearly basis so that Squidy can get a little bit extra cash.