Increase download limit

A place to discuss everything that don't fit into the other categories.
Ami

Increase download limit

Post by Ami » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:23 pm

If you look daily download limit(25) and compare to UNLIMITED (25 vs Unlimited). Its very very low,
Please increase daily download limit around 50.
50 downloads are nothing to unlimited download.
increase the daily download limits

gom

Re: Increase download limit

Post by gom » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:37 pm

There are so many things to download like MANGA, ARTS, IMAGES/PHOTOS,
but , due to download limits we can't download at once and we have to waits other days.
this will be good if u increase the limits.

Riztard

Post by Riztard » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm

i think 25 limit is enough to download manga for free user, but maybe give separate limit for image download
:hdoujin: THX for your Work Squidy. You are great. :hdoujin: by - Player 1

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:59 pm

(I moved this topic to "General Discussion". "Site Requests" is for requesting support for new websites.)

Note that the limit does not apply per-chapter, but per-manga/per-comic/per-gallery/etc. With that in mind, I think 25 downloads per-day is more than enough for the average user. I can't imagine most people would read enough for it to be prohibitive for the majority of casual readers!

If you would like to remove the limit altogether, you're probably already aware that you may purchase a license.

If you would like to discuss this further, I'm open to hearing your thoughts on why the limit should be lifted. The truth is, less than 0.1% of people who download HDoujin Downloader ever feel the need to purchase a license to remove the limits. With that in mind, it would seem that most people find it suitable to their needs. If you're someone who uses the program a lot, please consider offering your support-- HDoujin is a very time-consuming program to maintain.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

IInvocation

Post by IInvocation » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:47 am

Hi,

as for the download-limit - personally - i've just found this program - tested it with a couple samples messing around with the settings.

I thought - cool thing - let's buy it. (Developer myself - i always support good programs) So i bought it. Then i started collection links - further playing around with the settings. Soon after - i hit the download-limit. (I'm not yet done playing around with the settings and i'd really like to play further)

Personally - i'd like a way higher limit - but perhaps for like a week? Other way around would be to add automatic processing of payments though ;)