HELP!

A place to discuss everything that don't fit into the other categories.
ToMegaTherion

HELP!

Post by ToMegaTherion » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:34 pm

Hi, I write this for all hdoujindownloader users - I know that we are all concerned that this project continues to work day by day, but as users we have wondered how the creator of such a project is doing or feels? In recent days I have faced a series of problems with the program even I've been sending messages for months and I don't get any response, but I'm not writing this here to get an answer, sooner or later it will be solved, but for some time and thanks to the current situation I have asked myself several times if mr. Squidy is fine, if someone knows something please if someone knows something about him let him know, if not, I really hope he is fine because despite being a busy person I always received an answer from him so on my part if I am worried , I don't know about you, but if you get to read this friend I really wish you are well, sorry for writing this but I have not even been able to review your website well for a while, - thanks to all and greetings -. :( :(

slaysatan

Re: HELP!

Post by slaysatan » Sat May 20, 2023 5:15 am

i hope he's doing alright... fingers crossed :(

InnisDeceit

Post by InnisDeceit » Mon May 22, 2023 5:49 pm

The dude is fine. He was last on the 8th. He's just incredibly lazy from what I've gathered.

edu5ardo

Post by edu5ardo » Tue May 23, 2023 2:26 am

I don't think it's lazy, normally when I post a bug or something the man responds no later than the next day, that is why there is the thought that something may have happened to him

InnisDeceit

Post by InnisDeceit » Thu May 25, 2023 6:02 am

I guess it only took this to see him come back to life. https://github.com/HDoujinDownloader/HD ... /issues/43 https://github.com/HDoujinDownloader/HD ... issues/212

It seems complaining about the developer being unwell and/or lazy brings him back to life.

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:37 pm

Wow, this is an old thread. I seriously appreciate the concern, even now, three years later. :heart:

I'm still alive and kicking. :kotoriwink: The truth is I receive so many messages on a daily basis it's become more and more of a struggle to reply to all of them in a timely manner. My workflow is generally knocking some off the top each day, but some requests take longer than others and on really busy days older ones get buried. I'm usually working on something whether you see it or not.

The best thing you can do if you've been waiting a hot minute for a response is just reach out again-- Don't feel bad about being persistent. Harass me as much as you need to.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.