Buying with bitcoin

A place to discuss everything that don't fit into the other categories.
thesappho

Buying with bitcoin

Post by thesappho » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:26 am

Hello,

I want to buy the software via bitcoin but clicking bitcoin buttons in buy HDoujin Downloader page does not work.

https://doujindownloader.com/buy-hdouji ... %e2%99%a5/

https://www.coinbase.com/doujindownloader

thanks

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Buying with bitcoin

Post by Squidy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:57 pm

You're right, it doesn't seem to be working properly anymore. I think Coinbase changed the process for accepting payments; now you need to explicitly sign up for a merchant account...

I'll contact them and see what can be done.

Update (01/06/2017): The ticket is still open, and I'm still awaiting a response, over a month later. I'm not sure what's taking them so long, but I'm considering moving away from Coinbase for accepting Bitcoin payments. I'll update this post when there's any new information.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Buying with bitcoin

Post by Squidy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 am

Update: Information about purchasing a license through bitcoin is available here.

First of all, I apologize to everyone who's been waiting to be able to use Bitcoin again. I have yet to receive a response from Coinbase, so I will be moving away from their services. This will be officiated on the main website shortly.

If you would like to make a payment through Bitcoin, just send me an email (or use the contact form on the main website) letting me know, and I'll respond with a wallet address specific to that transaction that you may send the payment to. As with the other payments methods, you can expect to receive your license details within ~12 hours of sending the payment.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.