Sorting already downloaded stuff

Ask questions and have them answered!
trestlesky

Sorting already downloaded stuff

Post by trestlesky » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Hey guys,

I've been downloading (mainly from nhentai) for a looooooooooong time and have quite a messy, unorganized selection. I've recently discovered this program (proud full version owner now, keep up the good work!) and was wondering if there was a way for me to pull the meta data for all of my already downloaded stuff? Is there a way this can "scrap" that information from sites like nhentai?

A small example for clarity: I run an Emby media server at home. When I put TV series on it, I run the series against things like imbd or tvbd. That then matches it and pulls the meta data for it. This includes the thumbnails, tags, artists, etc. So basically I want to do the same thing with all my material from nhentai. They are all the original files and file names. Theoretically there would be a way I could use the title to pull the meta data from the site. I know it's a shot in the dark, but at this point I'm looking for any suggestion that would help me organize my stuff. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!