We keep asking but alot are asking for a Update???

Ask questions and have them answered!
StormJumper

We keep asking but alot are asking for a Update???

Post by StormJumper » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:13 am

So Squidy,

When might we all on here see a reply back? It's going on 5 months now and sites and sites to add don't work. So even if you can't reply to everyone at least something replied back how things are going would help others on here understand and see what is happening????
Last edited by StormJumper on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: We keep asking but no posted replies???????????

Post by Squidy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:50 am

Hey,

I've replied here and here. I'm still alive and still reading all messages sent to me, and everything will be addressed in time. For now, I don't have anything new to report that I haven't already said.

Unfortunately, life is still keeping me down for the time being. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things soon (and I certainly need to; I'm well-aware of reports of some high-profile sites no longer working correctly). I don't want to give any false hope, but I'm doing my best to work things out so that can happen as soon as possible and make this my primary focus once again.

I'm not gone forever, and I'm not going to be-- Don't worry.

All the best,
Squidy
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:28 am

I do know about those other replies but just seeing how things have progressed is what everyone and I have been wondering what happened.

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:18 pm

So any update for the rest of HDoujin user to hear back when this might come around to updating? I see sites like https://lhscan.net are starting to put gifs to block downloader like HDoujin from working. It instead sends gifs instead of the page. So Please, tell the rest of us when we can see a upcoming update. The sites I listed still are not working and some new one like isekiscan-english won't allow download and RawQQ are using hanascan site to prevent downloading when you try to download the manga link.

butternoodle

Re: We keep asking but alot are asking for a Update???

Post by butternoodle » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:22 pm

Paid user here.. Can send more to fix my issues.. IK in the real world free coding doesn't pay the bills, that's why I would offer. Its been a great app and I would hate to see us loose it.