Separate conversion!!

Ask questions and have them answered!
jamedom

Separate conversion!!

Post by jamedom » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Hello Squidy, can you make a separation of of converted manga when doing batch download. for example, when i download a manga (naruto), it'll download every chapters in it and if i enable conversion, all those ch will combine into one file like cbr or cbz ...etc. but i want it separate for every chapter so please help put this option in. thank you

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Separate conversion!!

Post by Squidy » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:58 am

There actually is a setting for this already! Under "Settings > Save to > Chapters", check off "Convert chapters individually". Each chapter will then gets its own archive.

The caveat is that the folder containing the chapters will no longer be converted. If that's what you want (converting the chapters individually and the folder the contains them), let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

jamedom

Re: Separate conversion!!

Post by jamedom » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:20 am

Squidy wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:58 am
There actually is a setting for this already! Under "Settings > Save to > Chapters", check off "Convert chapters individually". Each chapter will then gets its own archive.

The caveat is that the folder containing the chapters will no longer be converted. If that's what you want (converting the chapters individually and the folder the contains them), let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Thank you :D