Blacklist Language On nHentai

Ask questions and have them answered!
blardiarg

Blacklist Language On nHentai

Post by blardiarg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:33 pm

HI,

I'm trying to download a batch of doujin from nHentai but I can't blacklist a specific language. Does anyone know how to do this? I've tried "Chinese", "language:Chinese", and "languages:Chinese" but neither of them works.

Also, I doubt that there is a way to do this but is there a way to prioritize languages and remove but the first available language on the list? For example, if I set the list to prioritize "English", then "Japanese", then "Chinese" and if it found an English version it would only download the English version. But if it didn't then it would move down the list to the japanese version and try to download that version.

Rawwrrhime

Re: Blacklist Language On nHentai

Post by Rawwrrhime » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:54 am

no currently it's not supported, even if you black listed the language in your NH account when you try to mass download using a page it, Hdoujin will still download download everything.

1. you could download it manually
or you could download per page, use a regex searcher & delete all books that has [Chinese] in their tittle, copy all the books that has [English] in their tittle to a different location, & delete all the Japanese book "RAW usually don't have any language tags in NH"
that's what i usually do, since adding the feature you like could potentially make Hdoujin downloads slower. Gets LINK -> loads link -> checks if the title has [ENG],[Chinese] none -> downloads , that alone could take 3-5 sec per doujin

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Blacklist Language On nHentai

Post by Squidy » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:23 am

The person who responded is right, there's no way to do this with the current release (v2020.8.8.0). However, I've added language-based blacklisting for the next update, so you'll be able to add tags like "language:chinese" to your blacklist and have it behave as expected.
blardiarg wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:33 pm
Also, I doubt that there is a way to do this but is there a way to prioritize languages and remove but the first available language on the list? For example, if I set the list to prioritize "English", then "Japanese", then "Chinese" and if it found an English version it would only download the English version. But if it didn't then it would move down the list to the japanese version and try to download that version.
As for this, I think it's a cool idea! I'm not sure at the moment how I'd like to implement it, but I'll toss it into my to-do list and take a crack at it at some point.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.