Issue with downloading from Favorites (nhentai)

Ask questions and have them answered!
blw

Issue with downloading from Favorites (nhentai)

Post by blw » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:45 am

Hey there,
I have no issue in downloading individual url works but i have no luck downloading a specific batch from my favorite saved urls. I tried generating a list consisting of: https://nhentai.net/favorites/?page=(0-59)

A list was generated, Hdoujin was 'getting info,' but no list was generated for gueue/download.

thanks.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Issue with downloading from Favorites (nhentai)

Post by Squidy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:06 am

There is no login support for nhentai at the moment, so HDoujin is unable to access your favorites (it just gets redirected to the login page). I'll add login support for the site in the next release!

A temporary workaround would be to add your login cookies manually under "Settings > Downloads > Edit Cookies", and then try adding your favorites to the queue again. I haven't taken a look at how they're formatted yet, but if they're formatted the same as regular results pages, this should work.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Issue with downloading from Favorites (nhentai)

Post by Squidy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:22 am

Psst, it's been a while, but this is possible now. Login support for nhentai is available as of Release 263 (under "Settings > Logins").

After adding a login, you'll be able to add favorites pages to the download queue.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.