Which chapters to download and how to update the list.

Ask questions and have them answered!
ForestCrowell

Which chapters to download and how to update the list.

Post by ForestCrowell » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:43 pm

I could not say how it works, but I add the url, then I send it to Bookmarks, in that download I put everything in full status, when I put "download all new chapters" the full status is changed to queue if it finds a new chapter? Because in that mode you can't see what chapters have been added and I would have to drag again to add the manga.
Isn't there a way to mark up to which chapter was downloaded, so I know if more chapters have been added? Like set to green if I have already downloaded up to the current chapter and then red as a signal that new chapters have been added. I still don't understand all the functions of the program.
By the way I wanted to know how to download "download now" which is next to "update extra modules" because I have tried and I get the message that I must have special permissions but it still doesn't work.
Last edited by ForestCrowell on Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

StormJumper

Re: Which chapters to download and how to update the list.

Post by StormJumper » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:25 pm

Are we talking about the paid version or free version? Also what is the site example? Screenshot of the error would help others know see what your talking about?