No longer downloading??? ---->klz9.com -- KissLoveManga

Ask questions and have them answered!
StormJumper

No longer downloading??? ---->klz9.com -- KissLoveManga

Post by StormJumper » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:58 am

Does https://klz9.com/manga-list.html no longer allow downloads? I haven't seen that site do any download with HDD?

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: No longer downloading??? ---->klz9.com -- KissLoveManga

Post by Squidy » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:06 am

They added an API you need to use to access the chapters/images now. I just uploaded a fix, so it should be working the next time you restart HDoujin Downloader. :heart:

Let me know if you have any further problems with it!
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:56 pm

I did restart and it found the KLM manga but the status listing didn't update for manga numbering. So now I am going through each of them and updating the bookmarks to https://klz9.com one by one to fix the number status links. I know this because if I go and redownload with the correct link the number pages don't match the bookmark pages. So I delete the bookmark to redownload the correct pages. I wished HDD would update the bookmarks to match so the process is quicker to update.

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:53 am

Look like using https://klz9.com to edit each of the previous bookmark seems to fixed updates and they seems to be finding the correct chapters now? So will future update or release include the option to update the bookmarks to match sites changes so they are consistent downloads and not have users manually edit each URL to fix download issues?

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:21 am

StormJumper wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:53 am
So will future update or release include the option to update the bookmarks to match sites changes so they are consistent downloads and not have users manually edit each URL to fix download issues?
It's a good idea, and would ease a lot of headache involved with keeping bookmarks up to date for sure. If the URLs don't change too much, you can sort of resolve this using Tools > Domain Management to set up the redirects yourself, but I'm going to implement a less manual approach. Hold tight. 👍

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:06 am

That would less headache as to why my RAWs sometimes never update but I know when I changed the KLM to KL9. Did recheck and there were alot and some had bad folder that were blank probably because of the url that was changed and the bookmark failed the download. I only know then when I open the folder and find blank files.

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:28 am

I'll continue this discussion over in the feature post.