Error: Cannot move files

Ask questions and have them answered!
TaliaKuznetsova

Error: Cannot move files

Post by TaliaKuznetsova » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:02 pm

So i get this error on some of my manga's but i have spare disc room to move them and others transfer fine. I have it currently set to download manga to one folder, then convert them to .cbz and put them in another folder.

How can i figure out why it's doing this and what files in particular it could not move?

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Error: Cannot move files

Post by Squidy » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:18 pm

As you probably already know, there are a lot of reasons this could happen. Normally I would say to look at the error log by going to Tools > Log Viewer from the menu at the top of the program window, but this particular error isn't logged there (an oversight on my part).

I've made some changes on my end so that this error is logged along with the path it had an issue with. You'll be able to see these errors in the log after the next program update, which I'll hopefully push out soon.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

TaliaKuznetsova

Re: Error: Cannot move files

Post by TaliaKuznetsova » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:12 am

Squidy wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:18 pm
As you probably already know, there are a lot of reasons this could happen. Normally I would say to look at the error log by going to Tools > Log Viewer from the menu at the top of the program window, but this particular error isn't logged there (an oversight on my part).

I've made some changes on my end so that this error is logged along with the path it had an issue with. You'll be able to see these errors in the log after the next program update, which I'll hopefully push out soon.
I was wondering why it wasn't logged when I checked. Thank you for the update and hopefully it helps with pinpointing this down as you're right the reasons are numerous.