Downloading from Nhentai.net

Ask questions and have them answered!
Emby

Downloading from Nhentai.net

Post by Emby » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:04 am

I can't download anything from nhentai. Last fall I started having trouble but it seems to have been because of flaresolverr and I found this trick from the support forums that worked: https://github.com/HDoujinDownloader/HD ... e-manually

So I used this for a while but then somewhere I think in december, this stopped working. I didn't really do anything at the time since I had stuff to read and was busy on other stuff. But recently, I tried to get the downloading working again and I just cant get this to work anymore. I tried cookies from other browsers, with and without vpn, and just dont know what the problem is.

The program does work tho, I was able to download from MangaDex for example. What happens is that after I try to add the url, the bottom part of the screen starts to do the cloudflare solving, then the indication for this disappears and nothing is added to the queue. Any advice?

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Downloading from Nhentai.net

Post by Squidy » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:42 am

Just to be sure, have you updated to the latest version of the FlareSolverr plugin? For best results, delete everything already in the "plugins" folder, and plop the FlareSolverr ZIP archive in there without extracting (HDoujin Downloader will extract it itself).

If that still doesn't help, go to Tools > Log Viewer and attempt to add something from nhentai to the download queue. Whatever errors occur during this process should appear there.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Emby

Re: Downloading from Nhentai.net

Post by Emby » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:00 pm

:) It works
I had tried to put the Flaresolverr plugin to the folder at some point but I guess I misunderstood how it was supposed to be done. Thanks