Bulk download from nhentai.net

Ask questions and have them answered!
jameko

Bulk download from nhentai.net

Post by jameko » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:24 pm

Hello Squidy, I got one question want to ask you. Will this app be able to do bulk download from nhentai.net with only English in language tag? Thank you. Because I don't want other manga with other language like japan because I don't understand it :D

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Bulk download from nhentai.net

Post by Squidy » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:56 pm

Yes, you can do that.

Go to Manga > Add from list from the menu at the top of the program window. You'll see a small text box at the bottom next to a "Generate" button. If you put in a template like https://nhentai.net/language/english/?page=(1-10), it will generate the URLs for the first 10 pages of English galleries. You can do this for as many pages as you want. Then click "OK" to add them all to the download queue.

I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

jameko

Re: Bulk download from nhentai.net

Post by jameko » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:56 am

Squidy wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:56 pm
Yes, you can do that.

Go to Manga > Add from list from the menu at the top of the program window. You'll see a small text box at the bottom next to a "Generate" button. If you put in a template like https://nhentai.net/language/english/?page=(1-10), it will generate the URLs for the first 10 pages of English galleries. You can do this for as many pages as you want. Then click "OK" to add them all to the download queue.

Ok thank but how about manga with language=English and tag= business. for example, I want to download all manga with Business tag but only in English?
Oh ok neverminded, I just found out that nhentai have search combine tag. :D . Thank you for taking your time Squidy