Mass-Downloading nHentai favorites

Ask questions and have them answered!
Sora5487863

Mass-Downloading nHentai favorites

Post by Sora5487863 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:44 am

I've been looking for a program like this for a while now and I'm happy to see one exists, but I'm having issues.
So far, all I have done is entered my login info for nhentai and generated a list with "https://nhentai.net/favorites/?page=(0-6)" which seems to work just fine and add all my favorites to begin with, but quickly begins adding completely random doujins to the download queue (over 1000 until I terminated it). What am I doing wrong?

I'd also like to commend you on how amazingly affordable you've made your premium version. Thanks for that. I very well might do so if I can get the... infrastructure.

Thanks

jonjonjon4

Re: Mass-Downloading nHentai favorites

Post by jonjonjon4 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:28 am

I second this issue.

it seems to grab random entries off the pages and add those to the que. it just keeps pilling up.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Mass-Downloading nHentai favorites

Post by Squidy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:32 am

Thanks for mentioning this! I was able to reproduce the issue, so I don't think you're doing anything wrong. It seems to work fine when the URL ends with "/favorites/", but as soon as you add additional pages into the mix, it gets a bit carried away.

I've got this fixed on my end, so you can expect it to be working normally with the next update (which will be available sometime today or tomorrow).

I'm glad you like the program, by the way! I might say this a lot, but it makes me happy that people find it useful.

Update: This has now been fixed as of Release 284.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.