Hitomi: exclude manga and doujinshi types

Ask questions and have them answered!
Lehtopoika

Hitomi: exclude manga and doujinshi types

Post by Lehtopoika » Sat May 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi! I would like to batch download from hitomi.la.
How do I restrict the download so the downloader doesn't fetch anything that's Manga or Doujinshi? Artist CG and Game CG are OK.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Hitomi: exclude manga and doujinshi types

Post by Squidy » Tue May 08, 2018 5:17 am

There's no way to filter it right now, though adding a feature for creating content filters like this is on my to-do list. Right now, your best bet might be to add everything to the queue, use the filter to select the items you don't want (Ctrl+F), and then delete them (e.g., filter the queue with the "Doujinshi" keyword).

Update (November 21st, 2018): This will now be possible as of Release 305 with the metadata blacklist feature (File > Options > Blacklists > Metadata). Simply add "type:doujinshi" to your blacklist (and everything else you'd like), and it will be ignored when you attempt to add it to the queue.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

SteamLoller

Re: Hitomi: exclude manga and doujinshi types

Post by SteamLoller » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:34 am

So, this is about nhentai, not hitomi, but the problem is the same basically. Wanted to batch download some stuff, but by leaving out chinese translated stuff. Added chinese to the blacklist in every possible variation ("chinese", "language:chinese", "languages:chinese") but haven't managed to make it work. Tested out with normal tags, it does work with those, so if for example I fill "ponytail", then stuff with the ponytail tag will not gonna get listed. Tried to inspect the metadata of the stuff on nhentai, I haven't found any difference between the language, and normal tags, so I don't really get why this not work. Anybody has any experience with this?