gmanga.me

Ask questions and have them answered!
Xunder

gmanga.me

Post by Xunder » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:11 am

When downloading from gmanga.me, scanlation groups, chapter names, volume numbers are not detected. Is there no way for the scanlation group to be detected instead of it being outputted as Unknown Scanlator. When the number of chapters are shown when downloading, every single release ever made even from different groups for the same chapter is detected but no way for it to be identified. Can you add in a way for the groups, volume numbers and chapter titles to be parsed?
Thanks

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: gmanga.me

Post by Squidy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:14 pm

The groups are marked as translators on the site, so you can access that information with the %TRANSLATOR% token. As far as I know, the translators are not necessarily the scanlators as well (correct me if I'm wrong, though). You can see this information and select the specific ones you want by right-clicking the item in the queue and selecting "Choose Chapters", which will display a "Translator" column.

The chapter titles should be picked up properly when they were available, which was the case during my tests. If you've found a URL for which the chapter titles aren't being picked up, send it to me and I'll take a look.

I'll try to add a new token to one of the next updates similar to %ARTIST||AUTHOR% for translators/scanlators. Also, you're right that volume numbers aren't picked up at the moment, so I'll make it so that works as well.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Xunder

Post by Xunder » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Thanks! and i'll try using the %TRANSLATOR% token instead

Fev

Post by Fev » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:50 pm

Hello there
this site, doesn't work keep getting module not updated or something

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:57 am

I uploaded a fix for this site recently, so it should be working now! Just make sure you're using the latest release (Help > Check for updates).

Let me know if you have any other problems with it!
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.