I do not know what the problem is.

Post by help me... » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:31 am

Version: 1.16.9.32 Release 284
Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Date: 2018-06-16 오후 5:39:09
Locale: ko-KR
Path: D:\computer files\HDoujin Downloader\HDoujin Downloader.exe

System.IO.IOException: 파일 또는 디렉터리가 손상되었기 때문에 읽을 수 없습니다.

위치: System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
위치: System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
위치: System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
위치: System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path)
위치: K2"`mWe"{DIs%VEKr323Vc:(!.‎‍‮​‬‮‏‪‌‬‬‮​‎‮‌‬‍‮‌‏‮‭‌‌‮(​‌‫‍‫‌‏‬‪‎​‮‭​‏‍‎‎‬‪​‍‫‎‮ )
위치: System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
위치: System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
위치: System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
위치: System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: I do not know what the problem is.

Post by Squidy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:36 pm

The English version of that error message is "The file or directory is corrupt and cannot be read".

This is exactly what it sounds like-- One of the directories or files that the program is trying to access is corrupt, and inaccessible as a result. This can indicate hard disk failure, and you might want to run chkdsk on the drive and see if it reports any problems (open a CMD window and run chkdsk /f d:).

If the drive seems fine otherwise despite this error showing up, try moving HDoujin Downloader to a different drive and see if it still occurs.

When do you see this error message? Does it come up immediately after running the program, or after performing a certain action?
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.