Request for ComicK....

If there's a site you want HDoujin Downloader to work with, request it here.
Reading_Steiner

Request for ComicK....

Post by Reading_Steiner » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:21 pm

https://comick.fun
Also, unable to download from MangaOwl (cloudflare error).....any help?

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Request for ComicK....

Post by Squidy » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:57 am

Support for ComicK has been added! Let me know if you run into any trouble. There's no setting right now to select what chapter languages you want like there is for MangaDex, but I'll add that soon. In the meantime you can select chapters manually by right-clicking the item in the download queue and selecting "Choose Chapters".

As for MangaOwl, normally I'd direct you towards the FlareSolverr plugin to get around Cloudflare. However, it looks like it's not working correctly anymore. I'll get it working again for the next release!
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Reading_Steiner

Post by Reading_Steiner » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:53 am

Thanks! :)

jrhaynes

Post by jrhaynes » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:49 am

I don't know if this an element of the current Cloudflare problem, but when I attempted to follow the instructions for the Flaresolver, I discovered my dropdown does not have Web Driver as an option. My Downloader is up to date.

With Cloudflare on it's evil rampage, I have also been getting a popup window with the following message (when attempting to access mangapark):

"Site Access Blocked

Your connectrion to mangapark.net is
being blocked by Cloueflare's spam filter.

If you're using a VPN or Proxy try using a"

I am using a VPN and still being blocked by Cloudflare. Do you know what follows the "try using a" in the message? I have been unable to get the rest of the message and would like to know what I'm suggested to try using.