Site request

If there's a site you want HDoujin Downloader to work with, request it here.
MicrORDwave

Solved Site request

Post by MicrORDwave » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:34 am

Hi Squidy,

Could you please update support for https://www.v2ph.net ? You added login support for that site previously at my request, but recently doujindownloader hasn't been grabbing pages on the site properly, it tries to get info but then stops and the page is never added to queue.

I've tried leaving comments on the main page here but it seems like the automod keeps eating my comments for whatever reason.
Thanks and enjoy your weekend! :)

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Site request

Post by Squidy » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:57 am

I updated the domain, so it should be working now! This site uses Cloudflare, so make sure you're using the latest version of the FlareSolverr plugin as well.

Happy weekend! ❤️
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

MicrORDwave

Post by MicrORDwave » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:33 pm

Hi Squidy,

Thank you very much for the update, the downloader grabs the pages correctly now, but it doesn't download them all because one needs to login to be able to view any page after the first, and the login you implemented currently is for v2ph.com and not .net.

I don't know why they changed the domain, but the login process looks the same to me, so hopefully it shouldn't be a troublesome fix? There's a captcha now I guess, but I'm not sure if it might have been there already with the old domain.

Would appreciate a fix very much, thank you :)

MicrORDwave

Post by MicrORDwave » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:22 pm

Hi Squidy,

Just wondering if you ever would be able to get back to this; The site locks people out of viewing more than the first 10 pictures of any album unless they sign in, so it's quite crucial to be able to sign in to the site with doujindownloader to extract the pictures.