Clipboard Monitor Feature is best but it will be more helpful if these kind of feature can be added

If there's a feature you think HDoujin is missing, share your ideas here!
sam_animation

Clipboard Monitor Feature is best but it will be more helpful if these kind of feature can be added

Post by sam_animation » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:53 pm

can you add this feature
when i copy any link it is present in clipboard however in hdoujin downloader when clipboard monitor is enabled
it automatically paste clipboard links in HDD if it is possible can you add a feature that can only copy and paste those clipboard links which can be downloaded by hdoujin downloader so that clipboard monitor always enabled and i can also browse and copy paste other links in computer without pasting it in HDD problem what is happening here when i copy any link from my local files to browse on browser HDD also paste those links in it
and then i have to delete those links
and when i open HDD i always Enable Clipboard monitor and forogot to Disable while Using My PC
if these feature will be available it is going to be very helpful

korn7809

Re: Clipboard Monitor Feature is best but it will be more helpful if these kind of feature can be added

Post by korn7809 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:42 am

Do you have "Accept URLs from unsupported websites" checked? File/Options/Sites.

Also perhaps a whitelist of sites the user wants to have clipboard monitor work for would be nice?