How about adding more column type?

If there's a feature you think HDoujin is missing, share your ideas here!
tsuru

How about adding more column type?

Post by tsuru » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:29 pm

When I had used this downloader, it automatically filled 'author' metadata as 'circle' metadata for Hitomi(and that's 'group' in there). After a year later, for now, I executed this downloader again, and then I realized that it doesn't fill 'author' metadata. I checked 'edit metadata'-'more details', seeing that circle metadata is not blank. I looked for the way to add more column, and that is 'right click'-'choose column', knowing that there is no 'circle' column option.
I think that it would be nice if there are more options to choose column based on HDoujin metadata, as the topic under this
https://doujindownloader.com/forum/view ... f=8&t=1895 - this suggests for language column
I'm looking forward to more columns like circle, language, etc.

blarghblargh

Re: How about adding more column type?

Post by blarghblargh » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:36 am

I agree I would like to add a column for showing URL path and sort by URL path or show File\Folder Path and sort by that.

Or last update.

blarghblargh

Re: How about adding more column type?

Post by blarghblargh » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:42 am

I would also like to be able to sort by Source site. Or have folders so I can categorize manga and have it displayed, e.g. Isekai folder, Martial Arts folder. or Folder for all Reaperscans, etc.