Refresh - New Chapters download

If there's a feature you think HDoujin is missing, share your ideas here!
LainX84

Refresh - New Chapters download

Post by LainX84 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:36 pm

One function I didn't find (maybe it's me who didn't look hard enough) is to do a "refresh" of what you have already downloaded and in case proceed to queue "only" new chapters.
This function is there on Tachiyomi which unfortunately is an Android-only application and it would not be bad if it were present on this software as well.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Refresh - New Chapters download

Post by Squidy » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:15 am

There is the bookmarks feature you can access by going to Manga > Bookmarks from the menu at the top of the program window. You can have it periodically check for and download new chapters as they're released. Does this meet your needs?
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

LainX84

Post by LainX84 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:51 pm

Is exactly what I was looking for, thank you.
It would be to put in the help on the site...I searched a little bit but I hadn't found anything.

LainX84

Post by LainX84 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:40 pm

I have noticed that some titles I am following (on Bato.to) are set to 0/0 once the download is finished (and sometimes it changes the setting from "ongoing" to "completed") and if a new chapter comes out, they are not checked and downloaded.
I have to manually go into the download, select "select chapters" and "manually" download the new chapters.
How come this problem ? Is there any way to solve it ?