Downloading results from search

If there's a feature you think HDoujin is missing, share your ideas here!
airiishia

Downloading results from search

Post by airiishia » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:34 pm

Is there a way to download the manga from specific search result?

E.g. On MangaPark > I search for Naruto+Doujinshi+Completed > https://mangapark.com/search?q=naruto&g ... =completed

There are 12 results. How can I download all the results (regardless of amount) easily?
I tried the "Generate" on "Add List of URLs" but it failed.

Thank you!
HDoujin is an awesome program - a must-have for me ^^ Please consider offering your support to the developer~~

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Downloading results from search

Post by Squidy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:37 am

Adding search results to the queue is added on a site-by-site basis, usually upon request. I'll move this over to Feature Requests.

Though it might not be helpful for arbitrary searches, since there are so few results for this particular search, you can highlight them all in your web browser, copy, and then use the "Add from Clipboard" button to add all selected content to the queue.

Then, order by "Chapters" to put all the ones without chapters in the same place (e.g., single chapters) and delete them. Not exactly what you want, but maybe it'll be helpful in some scenarios like this.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

airiishia

Re: Downloading results from search

Post by airiishia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:19 am

Woah, I didnt the Copy to Clipboard work in such wide range. Just tried it and it added all the links for me to download.

Like, I am amazed how much this program can do! :D
HDoujin is an awesome program - a must-have for me ^^ Please consider offering your support to the developer~~