Mangapark.net DDOS blocked???? Please Fix this ASAP

Run into a problem? Report it here!
StormJumper

Mangapark.net DDOS blocked???? Please Fix this ASAP

Post by StormJumper » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:00 am

Another site has once again used DDOS to block HDD downloading. Please fix this for MangaPark.net.

StormJumper

Re: Mangapark.net DDOS blocked???? Please Fix this ASAP

Post by StormJumper » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:44 am

Started HDD today and still blocked by DDOS protection.....

=DD=

Post by =DD= » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 pm

Cloudflare's being doing a lot of updates recently to combat some of the tools developers use to bypass the sites protection.

Have you attempted to load the cookies, directly into Hdoujin? It works with a few sites I've tried recently such as Batoto.

https://doujindownloader.com/blocked-by ... tion-page/ and https://doujindownloader.com/copy-cookies/

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:36 am

Those two links don't show good enough example to follow.

=DD=

Post by =DD= » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:25 am

I don't think that's a fair statement StormJumper and your comment will most likely put other's off from fixing the problem on their machines when the fix is relatively easy to do.

It has pictures StormJumper that you can follow. It's short and concise. What part of the process are you struggling with exactly?
We're here to help if you want. If not. That's also fine. You can wait for Squidy who may or may not post an update on his end to fix it.

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:11 am

Those two links don't give example which is what it doesn't have to help to follow those instructions to help them. You make is sound like it easy but it's not easy unless they are savvy computer users. Those pictures aren't example of site one can test to see if that was the case that would be different but since you decided that what one said was so called un-fair you clearly missed what was being said. You took my reply as some swipe and that is where you made a mistake. I had another link from HDD site that provide more steps with example of how to do it that showed more how to do it with steps. I keep using that as that link was more better to help me remember how to do it.