Mangago order incorrect

Run into a problem? Report it here!
mangago

Mangago order incorrect

Post by mangago » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:36 pm

Managago is downloading and ordering the pages in the incorrect order. Very confusing

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Mangago order incorrect

Post by Squidy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:20 am

Someone else mentioned this, but I wasn't able to reproduce it (I'm assuming it doesn't occur for all content on the site).

If you send me an example URL or two, I'll look into it!
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Kyuu

Post by Kyuu » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:39 am

Yeah, the same happened to me as well. The pages were not in proper order. Hope it will be fixed asap. Thanks

Kyuu

Mangago Error

Post by Kyuu » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:06 am

Hi, just now I have encountered error in mangago "Completed (Some Failed)". I tried downloading using other sites and it works perfectly fine. I think it only occurs in mangago. Just want to inform you guys about it. Thank you and good day!

Leenah

Re: Mangago Error

Post by Leenah » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi! It happened to me, too just a few minutes ago. I think something goes on mangago again, 'cause I can't read anything manually on the site. I mean whenever I click on an individual chapter to read the pictures just loading but there's no any result.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Mangago Error

Post by Squidy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:32 am

Leenah wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:59 pm
I mean whenever I click on an individual chapter to read the pictures just loading but there's no any result.
Another user mentioned something similar, and it turns out that it was an IP ban (an automated IP ban by Cloudflare). The site seems to be working fine from my end, so that might be what's going on for you.

I'm not sure what exactly triggers the ban just yet, but I'll see what I can figure out.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:07 pm

Any updates?

Thanks

Paiduser

Managgo not downloading

Post by Paiduser » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Hi

Mangago is not downloading chapters now. It started with what some other users said about not downloading in the correct order.

Your last update didn't fix anything.

Thanks

Melissa