error ...

Run into a problem? Report it here!
dark006

error ...

Post by dark006 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:45 pm

hello ...

when the next update ganna release ? noting is working

mangabat : the status is completed , but only the first 4 pages of each chapter is up
mangadex.org : force me to do an account, after accessing the page , the status error (no chapter)
mangapark.org : status completed , 0 chapter
mangapark.net : not working , error (no chapter)

thanks ..

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: error ...

Post by Squidy » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:08 am

dark006 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:45 pm
mangabat : the status is completed , but only the first 4 pages of each chapter is up
Fixed!
dark006 wrote:
mangadex.org : force me to do an account, after accessing the page , the status error (no chapter)
I can't reproduce the issue; the site seems to be working fine from my end. What do you mean by "force me to do an account"? It shouldn't be asking you to log in, so let me know if you see prompts (aside from login failure).

That said, I am aware of some users having issues with the site due to Cloudflare, though it doesn't seem like they have it enabled anymore. I've got some Cloudflare-related fixes done for the next update, but your issue might be something else. If you'd like, you can generate a log file and send it to me, and I'll check it out.
dark006 wrote:
mangapark.org : status completed , 0 chapter
mangapark.net : not working , error (no chapter)
Fixed and fixed! Thanks for letting me know.
dark006 wrote:
when the next update ganna release ? noting is working
I'm going to release the next update this weekend, and the aforementioned fixes will be included. Sorry it's been so long since the last update; I've had some personal issues to work through. But we're back in business!
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

putin238

Post by putin238 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:40 am

Thank you for your hard work. I can imagine it's not easy to maintain such a huge variety of sources.

P.S.:
Can anyone remommend an alternative to kissmanga? I don't want to derail the topic, maybe PM me. Thanks in advance!
My Bookmarks:
https://imgur.com/a/pDHyuVS

passerby

Post by passerby » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:43 am

Mangadex still has issues detecting chapters, unfortunately. Mind that Cloudflare has been partially replaced by path.net (on a geographical basis, I assume), which might affect the situation.

passerby

Post by passerby » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:32 am

If it can help, this is the log from a failed attempt, on a "blank" manga (not followed, never downloaded before, recently updated). No chapter error.

https://pastebin.com/GPsHEe0t

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:26 pm

putin238 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:40 am
Thank you for your hard work. I can imagine it's not easy to maintain such a huge variety of sources.

P.S.:
Can anyone remommend an alternative to kissmanga? I don't want to derail the topic, maybe PM me. Thanks in advance!
My Bookmarks:
https://imgur.com/a/pDHyuVS
It's definitely time-consuming-- There are a lot of new features I want to add, but updating support modules takes up the bulk of my time. I plan to make the support modules external with one of the next updates so it's possible for users to fix them/create new ones without having to wait for me to do it (of course, I will, it just takes the wait out of the equation somewhat). I still need to give some thought to the logistics of that, though.

By the way, are you having issues with Kissmanga, or just looking for another source? It's working on my end after the Cloudflare fix, but if you're having unrelated issues, let me know.
passerby wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:43 am
Mangadex still has issues detecting chapters, unfortunately. Mind that Cloudflare has been partially replaced by path.net (on a geographical basis, I assume), which might affect the situation.
passerby wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:32 am
If it can help, this is the log from a failed attempt, on a "blank" manga (not followed, never downloaded before, recently updated). No chapter error.

https://pastebin.com/GPsHEe0t
Thanks! I think you're correct about it being used on a geographical basis; I hadn't been aware of this "path.net" stuff until now. That said, I don't think it's the cause of the problem in this case. I looked into it, and it turns out it wasn't detecting the chapter language correctly anymore. This doesn't have any effect if your language settings are "Any", but if you had a specific language selected, you would wind up with an empty chapter list.

I've got it fixed on my end, but if you want, feel free to confirm this by changing your language to "Any" and seeing if it solves the problem.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

dark006

Post by dark006 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:05 pm

sorry for bothering you, thank u so much :D

sorry for my eng, I meant the web itself (mangadex)

am ganna wait for the next update and see ..

LeslieH1

Post by LeslieH1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:33 am

I can state with certainty that I am having problems with kissmanga (once I have some time, I'll be changing my links to content on kissmanga to other ones), as I turned the logs on, and now have 870 Cloudflare bypass failed files in the log folder. I listed my observations in the 'Site Access Blocked Kissmanga' thread.

On the other hand, perhaps the weekend update will fix it. :)

Thanks for the hard work regardless.

putin238

Post by putin238 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Its working again for me, thanks a bunch! :ugeek: