Pixiv: Login Failed

Run into a problem? Report it here!
rickjones

Pixiv: Login Failed

Post by rickjones » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:01 pm

It cannot login to Pixiv and every download returns a login failed error. I changed my password to make sure but the same error returns every time. I even tried to put in my information under the config file, but same error. I also made another account to see, but nothing worked.

fcrivers

Re: Pixiv: Login Failed

Post by fcrivers » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:44 am

I have the same issue and the logs show the following:

{"error":false,"message":"","body":{"validation_errors":{"captcha":"\u6587\u5b57\u304c\u4e00\u81f4\u3057\u307e\u305b\u3093"}}}

rickjones

Post by rickjones » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:22 am

That's what I'm getting too. Its probably because it needs the CAPTCHA to verify whenever I'm on my browser. Its probably my account sending too many requests or something. For another program, the solution was to copy a specific cookie, which is PHPSESSID for pixiv.net (not the www site, just bare pixiv.net) and it appears to have a 1 month expiry, so you'll be doing this again in about four weeks.

Entes

Post by Entes » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:43 pm

rickjones wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:22 am
That's what I'm getting too. Its probably because it needs the CAPTCHA to verify whenever I'm on my browser. Its probably my account sending too many requests or something. For another program, the solution was to copy a specific cookie, which is PHPSESSID for pixiv.net (not the www site, just bare pixiv.net) and it appears to have a 1 month expiry, so you'll be doing this again in about four weeks.
I am having the same issue.
Can you explain what you did for this fix?

Spyridion0

Post by Spyridion0 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:59 am

Entes wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:43 pm
rickjones wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:22 am
Can you explain what you did for this fix?
He's referring to the edit cookies option under Downloads. Look for the PHPSESSID cookie when you log into pixiv and copy the value into contents while setting the name to PHPSESSID. Downloading is working for me. I'm hoping that this can be fixed but it's a captcha related problem so it might be really tricky.

HDoujinLover

Post by HDoujinLover » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:54 pm

Is it going to be fixed in any of the updates?