Bato Update Issue

Run into a problem? Report it here!
LainX84

Solved Bato Update Issue

Post by LainX84 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:34 pm

I have severali Manhwa series that I follow on Bato.to and recently I am noticing that I am having problems with chapter updates.
If I look in bookmarks, some works report as "new" 0/0 and the status is automatically put on "completed."
This prevents automatic downloading of later chapters that are correctly published.
Opening the event log and refreshing I see the following errors :

Code: Select all

01:29:46 page grabbe [x] ReferenceError: batoWord is not defined
01:29:46 page grabbe [x] Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JToken from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0.
   in HYxEjbcJAZBKkCiAEumHJBfVYsIsb.fdvMRbAseCVpGSpnyBsFSrqSThEi(IEnumerable`1 , jdJrHYbxjLPIguqWSZPjkVtXoCWK , QlJocGEbTCUNIdMsffAAdvqBIGlmA )
   in JViwtNBfhPsvGgdNpGlefWfIeUAA.fdvMRbAseCVpGSpnyBsFSrqSThEi(String& )
01:29:46 page grabbe [x] Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JToken from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0.
   in HYxEjbcJAZBKkCiAEumHJBfVYsIsb.fdvMRbAseCVpGSpnyBsFSrqSThEi(IEnumerable`1 , jdJrHYbxjLPIguqWSZPjkVtXoCWK , QlJocGEbTCUNIdMsffAAdvqBIGlmA )
If necessary, I can also provide the full log and other information needed to solve the problem.

I thank you in advance for your support.

Regards,
LainX84

LainX84

Re: Bato Update Issue

Post by LainX84 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:40 pm

I keep having trouble downloading from Bato.
Sometimes the message "batoWord is not defined" keeps showing up in the logs and won't download chapters :

Code: Select all

21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] CLR Version: 4.0.30319.42000
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Framework Version: 4.8.9181.0
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.22631.0 (64-bit)
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Locale: it-IT
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Path: %USERPROFILE%\Downloads\HDoujin Downloader\HDoujin Downloader.exe
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Working Directory: %USERPROFILE%\Downloads\HDoujin Downloader
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Timestamp: 07/01/2024 21:36:06
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Product Version: 2023.11.8
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Available Security Protocols: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Standalone: False
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Repositories: Official Lua Repository, Internal
21:36:06 hdoujin dow [i] Theme: Default
21:36:11 settings    [i] saving repository metadata
21:36:12 page grabbe [x] ReferenceError: batoWord is not defined
21:36:12 page grabbe [x] ReferenceError: batoWord is not defined
I have re-downloaded the software in a different folder with the respective updated modules, but the problem remains.

Here is the link to the one I am trying to download (as an example). In this case I am trying to download the last two chapters (69-70) : https://bato.to/series/113282/while-i-m ... my-revenge

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:06 am

I uploaded a fix for this site a little bit ago, so downloads should be working normally now! I also fixed the status metadata so it shouldn't show up as "Completed" anymore.

Let me know if you have any other problems!
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

LainX84

Post by LainX84 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:18 pm

Hello !

Since last night, I have problems downloading some chapters from Bato.
The problem does not occur with all links, but currently only with some (at least of those that have updated) :

Cap 42-46 : https://bato.to/series/106125/gushing-o ... s-official
Cap 108 : https://bato.to/series/83866/i-married- ... lead-s-dad
Cap 37-38 : https://bato.to/series/114100/tired-of- ... in-fiction
Cap 77 : https://bato.to/series/105509/don-t-tru ... emale-lead
Cap 64 : https://bato.to/series/119268
Cap 156 : https://bato.to/series/92069/good-disci ... our-master
Cap 26 : https://bato.to/series/148435/the-villa ... t-official

No error appears from the logs--it seems as if I can't "retrieve" the chapter list or can't reach the link in question.
I have also tried connecting via VPN using different providers, but the problem is the same.

Any suggestions ?

LainX84

Post by LainX84 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:10 pm

One additional thing I realized is that it does work on bato.to/title, but not bato.to/series.

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:30 pm

Fixed! It should be working the next time you restart HDoujin Downloader.

Thank you for the detailed report!
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.