Individual folders for Sub-Chapters

Ask questions and have them answered!
dsparty

Individual folders for Sub-Chapters

Post by dsparty » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:45 am

Is there a setup where I can download a Manga Title with all of it's Chapters and it's Sub-Chapters? I would like to have it download and set up like this:
MANGA TITLE (FOLDER)
MANGA CHAPTER (SUB-FOLDER)
MANGA SUB-CHAPTERS (for example: ISSUE 1
ISSUE 2) (INDIVIDUAL SUB-FOLDERS).
Right now I've only been successful in getting HDoujin to create the Manga Title folders, and individual Manga Chapters folders, but when it downloads Sub-Chapters, it doesn't make folders for them. It only downloads the first pages of the Sub-Chapter listing them in the Manga Chapter folder.

P.S. I love the work you put into this Powerful program.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Individual folders for Sub-Chapters

Post by Squidy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:46 am

May I ask what website you are referring to? Most sites don't have anything I would call "sub-chapters", so it would be helpful to have a reference.

Depending on how it's laid out, this might already be possible. If not, I'll see what I can to make it doable.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

dsparty

Post by dsparty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:31 am

Sorry, I didn't see your reply.
But, mainly 8muses where there are different Issue #'s of certain titles - for instance, JAB Comics has several titles and several issues to those particular titles. I'd like to sub-folder both the title and the each issue for that title.

Thanks.

Sparkss

Post by Sparkss » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:05 pm

I have the same issue/question/request. How do we set the navigation/traversal depth for how many links/sub-folders deep the downloader will go when downloading from a URL? I have the paid version if that opens up any additional configuration options. Thanks!

tommyram

Post by tommyram » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:31 pm

i want same prb and issue ...solve quickly because every time check the main link ,and chapter and finally get subchapter....like website 8muses

https://comics.8muses.com/comics/album/ ... mics/0-100

album--->main page
fansadox-comics----> chapter
0-100------> sub chapter

can you please add extra column sub chapter (optional)

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:39 am

It looks like a login site. Did you add your login to HDD to see if that helps? I think for login sites without saving your login into HDD you won't get access.