Lezhin Comic not downloading anything..... and it says complete

Run into a problem? Report it here!
lehzin settings

Lehzin Settings

Post by lehzin settings » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:37 am

I have changed under settings, downloads, site specific settings, lehzin.com, automatically change account local (box ticket), but every tem minutes I still get the error message:
This content is English Language which doesn't match your account language settings.

What do I do?

dummy07

Lezhin Comic not downloading anything..... and it says complete

Post by dummy07 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:40 am

So i tried downloading from the lezhin comics site but nothing is being downloaded..... please help

dummy07

Re: Lezhin Comic not downloading anything..... and it says complete

Post by dummy07 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:42 am

it says complete but no files are downloaded

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:46 pm

You're right, it looks like the support module is outdated for this site.

It seems they've updated their API. It's slightly more complicated than it used to be, but I'll see what I can figure out.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Lehzin Settings

Post by Squidy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:25 pm

lehzin settings wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:37 am
I have changed under settings, downloads, site specific settings, lehzin.com, automatically change account local (box ticket), but every tem minutes I still get the error message:
This content is English Language which doesn't match your account language settings.

What do I do?
For the time being, you might have to set your account locale manually. I have noticed that the previous method of doing this doesn't seem to be working correctly anymore, but it will work if you do it manually though the site itself first. You might need to clear your login cookies or restart the program before it takes effect, however.

dummy07

Post by dummy07 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Will do. thanks for the reply :D :D

help

Site Specific

Post by help » Sun May 06, 2018 7:57 pm

For Lezhin I have changed the settings to enable automatic local switching but the pop up still keeps coming up more than 50 times a day

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Site Specific

Post by Squidy » Tue May 08, 2018 3:10 am

help wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 7:57 pm
For Lezhin I have changed the settings to enable automatic local switching but the pop up still keeps coming up more than 50 times a day
See my response here. They updated their API recently, and it looks like automatic locale switching is busted for the time being. I'm working on some other updates at the moment, but I will return to this issue at some point.

For now, you'll need to change your account locale manually through their website. You might want to try downloading content from different locales in batches so you don't need to switch repeatedly.

Paro

Can't download from Lezhin?

Post by Paro » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:24 pm

I was trying to download few chapters from Lezhin but the program won't do anything or give me any sort of error message why it isn't working. It just finds the chapters and status says 'Completed' but progress is always at zero. I have my login information saved in Logins page.

dummy07

Post by dummy07 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:09 am

Same goes for me. hopefully it can download from lezhin again since there are some comics that are free this week and hopefully i can download them