Site Access Blocked

Ask questions and have them answered!
Ash05

Site Access Blocked

Post by Ash05 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:24 pm

Hi. Just got my laptop fixed and downloaded and installed the latest Hdoujin, but now that I'm trying to download a manga from mangago site, it says "SITE ACCESS BLOCKED" CONNECTION TO MANGAGO.ME IS BEING BLOCKED BY CLOUDFLARE'S DDOS PROTECTION PAGE. Please help? What do I have to do to fix this?

Thanks in advance and thanks so muchhhh for the hard work! <3

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Site Access Blocked

Post by Squidy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:54 am

There are some ongoing issues with this site, but this means that the Cloudflare challenge was failed (that 5-second wait that checks that you're using a browser).

If you enable error logging under "Help > Enable Diagnostics" and then reproduce the error, you should get some related log files inside of the "log" folder in the same directory as the program. If you email them to me, I'll check it out.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Ash05

Post by Ash05 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I haven't done anything, just tried it on at a different time and it puts the manga in the download queue. And it downloads some chapters, but not all selected chapters. For example, I chose to download chapters 26-30 of a certain manga, it downloads chapter 26,and 27 and some pages of chapter 28. Tried to retry, remove then requeue, removed selected download then try to download it again but still the same result. I hesitated to say it in here because it's another subject, so if I need to post it as another issue, just tell me.

While I was typing this reply, unfortunately, I experienced the "site access blocked" issue again </3 I'll try to wait for a few minutes then try again and if it still won't work, I'll let you know.

Soooo sorry for all the trouble. And thank you so much for being so approachable and patient in answering our concerns. Thanks for the hard work!

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 am

As I mentioned, you can send me the log file that gets generated next time it happens if you'd like me to investigate. Sometimes Cloudflare updates their browser challenges, and there's a chance I may not have personally encountered the updated challenge yet.

That said, the support module for Mangago is currently not working correctly due to changes made to the site (discussion here). Users are reporting outright IP bans, so there's a chance that could be related to the problem you're describing. Just in case, you're welcome to send me a link to the manga in question and I'll check it out.

No problem, by the way! That's what I'm here for.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.