[Solved] Huge Pixiv Issue Needs Fixing ASAP(posts that are more than one picture are not downloaded at all)

Run into a problem? Report it here!
HDoujinLover

Solved [Solved] Huge Pixiv Issue Needs Fixing ASAP(posts that are more than one picture are not downloaded at all)

Post by HDoujinLover » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:05 pm

The application does not download posts that have more than one picture!
Seems the algorithm has gone upside down.

MelanieTanaka

Re: Huge Pixiv Issue Needs Fixing ASAP(posts that are more than one picture are not downloaded at all)

Post by MelanieTanaka » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:12 pm

I don't know if it is related but any artist page I add returns 0 items to download.

:oops: :oops: :oops: i like hentai and hentai accessories.

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Huge Pixiv Issue Needs Fixing ASAP(posts that are more than one picture are not downloaded at all)

Post by Squidy » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:00 am

MelanieTanaka wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:12 pm
I don't know if it is related but any artist page I add returns 0 items to download.
It's definitely related-- The same code is used in both cases for getting all of the images from a given work, so if one's not working, neither is the other.

I'll look into this shortly, but just in case, you can also generate a log file for the URL producing 0 images and email it to me. You can find instructions explaining how to do that here. Just in case I'm unable to reproduce it, it could be helpful to see what's happening from your end.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

MelanieTanaka

Post by MelanieTanaka » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Squidy wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:00 am
MelanieTanaka wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:12 pm
It's definitely related-- The same code is used in both cases for getting all of the images from a given work, so if one's not working, neither is the other.

I'll look into this shortly, but just in case, you can also generate a log file for the URL producing 0 images and email it to me. You can find instructions explaining how to do that here. Just in case I'm unable to reproduce it, it could be helpful to see what's happening from your end.
Here is the log file for one of the artists on pixiv, returns 0 content.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17tHzBd ... sp=sharing

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:24 am

So, Pixiv updated their site layout, and at the time this was reported, the changes weren't yet live on my end. That's why I couldn't reproduce the problem.

I've got some fixes ready now, and they'll be included in Release 303 (which will be available very shortly). Everything's going well during my tests, so hopefully the same is true for you!
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

MelanieTanaka

Re: [Solved] Huge Pixiv Issue Needs Fixing ASAP(posts that are more than one picture are not downloaded at all)

Post by MelanieTanaka » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:51 pm

I can confirm it is working now when I add an artist profile to be downloaded.
Thanks.

zoetatua

Re: [Solved] Huge Pixiv Issue Needs Fixing ASAP(posts that are more than one picture are not downloaded at all)

Post by zoetatua » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:11 am

On my end its still not working it is only downloading the thumbnails not the rest of the pics from the album in the account

Eroyama

Post by Eroyama » Thu May 30, 2019 11:09 pm

I'm having this issue now, and my downloader is up-to-date. Did they change their layout again?