Download Timings for Tsumino

Ask questions and have them answered!
dangrello

Download Timings for Tsumino

Post by dangrello » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:08 am

Hi,

To anyone who downloads a bit from Tsumino, have you figured out a good timing for them? I've locked down HDD to 1 simultaneous download with 5s between images and 3s between downloads for Tsumino and they expire the cookie after a few books. I can redo the captcha just fine but I'd rather have it slowly download continuously instead of having to restart it every few minutes.

=DD=

Re: Download Timings for Tsumino

Post by =DD= » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:03 am

I actually find for me the best timing is just the default settings. Before mass downloading, I make sure to re-authenticate myself on the website to give me a new cookie which I then take to hdoujin downloader. I can download maybe 15 or so mangas before I have to do a captcha on the site again. Books are a little longer in page length and so I can download only a handful at a time.
Have you checked out this page before? https://doujindownloader.com/faq-how-do ... m-tsumino/

dangrello

Re: Download Timings for Tsumino

Post by dangrello » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:20 am

I have. I've been doing the reauth about the same frequency as you, ~10-15 chapters. I just wanted to know if there was a way to have it dl without interruptions outside of having a really long delay, but I guess not at the moment.