Download stops after a while

Ask questions and have them answered!
SteamLoller

Download stops after a while

Post by SteamLoller » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Hello!

It's me again. Run into a strange problem, might as well share it here, and maybe I (and others too) get an answer.

So first, the environment:

- I have a small compute card which I use to run this program. My idea was to have it run unattended.
- I'm downloading from nhentai. Queuing lots of doujin (30k around), and when queue hit around 500, I started the download too. So basically queueing and downloading at the same time. I'm saving to a NAS. Things works fine.
- I'm using a VPN. I also limited listing and download intervals, although the computer slows down a lot because of the massive listing, but it's not unmanagable.

My only strange problem, that the download goes on unattended..or so I thought. When I woke up today, I checked on it before going to work, and saw that while the queueing works nicely, the download just stopped at a certain point. No errors, no problems, it's like someone hit a stop for it. After pressing download again, it continued. As I want to leave this small computer unattended, anybody knows the fix for this?

Thx!

jrdp_18

Re: Download stops after a while

Post by jrdp_18 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:15 am

Are you using the free version? If you are, you've probably run out of the 25 free downloads for the day. Can be seen on the upper right corner of the program.

SteamLoller

Re: Download stops after a while

Post by SteamLoller » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:39 pm

Hey!

No, I bought the program. That's why I don't really catch it. I "fixed" it by downloading only parts of the whole stuff I need, using link auto-generation for now.