Duplicate items and stop mark not highlighted

Run into a problem? Report it here!
thebrokenfacade

Duplicate items and stop mark not highlighted

Post by thebrokenfacade » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:31 am

Hello, I noticed a few weeks ago that duplicate items are no longer highlighted yellow and the stop mark is no longer highlighted in red.

I am using version 1.16.9.32, Release 309 at the moment. I have tried downloading a fresh copy of HDoujin Downloader and importing my manga.queue to see if perhaps some settings got messed up in my old install, but to no avail. I also enabled diagnostics but the only file in the log folder is about initializing the daily download limit. My queue.manga file is 7.59MB with 10193 items in the queue (10036 are already completed). Also, in my config.ini CheckForDuplicates is set to True.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as the automatic marking of duplicates (they have the same title, but different urls) was really useful to me.

Thank you for your time.

thebrokenfacade

Re: Duplicate items and stop mark not highlighted

Post by thebrokenfacade » Sat May 11, 2019 7:49 pm

So I found out that an older version of HDoujin Downloader (Release 300 is the only somewhat recent one I could find after a few hours searching online...) does not exhibit the issue where duplicate items are not highlighted in yellow, and the stop mark is not highlighted in red.

http://hdoujin-downloader.findmysoft.com/#

I downloaded a fresh copy of release 311 and added two urls, one that links to a doujin, and the other that links to an updated version of the same doujin. With just these two items in the download queue and history, the problem still persists, so I don't think is has to do with the number of items in my download queue reaching over 10000.

Somewhere in between releases 300 and 309 there must have been a change to how the queue works that broke the highlighting feature.

Is there any way we could get access to older versions of the software to find the newest version without the highlighting bug present? The places I visited to find an older version were sketchy AF.

LieXXX

Re: Duplicate items and stop mark not highlighted

Post by LieXXX » Sun May 19, 2019 1:09 am

I am also experiencing the issue of duplicates not being highlighted.