ExHentai 509 Error

Ask questions and have them answered!
Blackfirehl

ExHentai 509 Error

Post by Blackfirehl » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:50 pm

I have a problem with my downloads. I always get the error when my limit goes above 5000 and to solve this i need to restart my routers internet connection to get a new ip address then it works again til 5000. I have a limit of 50000 on exhentai. Help is much appreciated :D

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: ExHentai 509 Error

Post by Squidy » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:58 am

Interesting. Since your downloads are running okay, it doesn't seem like it's having any problems logging in.

I remember something similar coming up in the past, and if I recall correctly, it was due to the absence of a particular cookie. You can see what cookies HDoujin Downloader is using by going to Settings > Downloads > General, and clicking "Edit Cookies". Perhaps you could try comparing them to your browser cookies and seeing if any are missing. If so, you can add them and see if it solves the problem.

What do your settings for the site look like, by the way? Are you downloading at "Original Size"?

I'll do some research and see what I can figure out. I don't personally own an account with an increased viewing limit, so it's a bit difficult to test.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

Blackfirehl

Post by Blackfirehl » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:25 pm

Thanks for the fast reply. I tried to add these cookies but it didnt work for me.

Here are my image settings:

I think the next think to do is to add all cookies from both sites ExHentai and e-hentai I hope it will work.
If you have more suggestions please reach out to me thanks for the help :D

Blackfirehl

Post by Blackfirehl » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:33 pm

I got it working for me its downloading past 5000 and i had no error. I added all my cookies from both sites, here are my cookies hopefully it will help other persons with the same issue :D