Change log text?

Ask questions and have them answered!
StormJumper

Change log text?

Post by StormJumper » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:46 am

How come I can't see or read what was in the change log txt?

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Change log text?

Post by Squidy » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:19 am

What do you mean? The changelog is available here.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:04 pm

Not if I go to this site:

https://github.com/HDoujinDownloader/HD ... r/releases

I see the release but the changelog.txt can't be viewed.

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:30 am

Oh, that's because that's just the commit message. It shows the last commit message before the release was created. You're seeing that because updating the changelog was the last thing I did before uploading the update.

You have to go to the "Code" tab if you want to see it, here.

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:54 am

ok

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:57 am

But don't see a update to isekaiscan.com yet? So does that mean the site won't work?

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:14 am

StormJumper wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:57 am
But don't see a update to isekaiscan.com yet? So does that mean the site won't work?
I stopped including module updates in the changelog since you can see them in the repository instead. For example, here's a history of changes to the IsekaiScan module.

I believe the issues with this site were due to FlareSolverr struggling to get past the anti-bot challenges. It's working from my end with the latest release of HDoujin Downloader (v2021.12.13.1) and FlareSolverr (v2.1.0). I've removed the recommendation to use v1.2.9 because it doesn't seem able to get past the challenges anymore. You can follow the instructions here to update to the latest version of FlareSolverr.

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:44 am

ok then I will go to lastest flaresolver as well and see what Isekaiscan.com does.

StormJumper

Post by StormJumper » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:46 am

No, luck with Isekaiscan.com. So what did you do differently that the latest HDD and cloudflare is working. I have the same setup and it's not working.

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:01 am

StormJumper wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:46 am
No, luck with Isekaiscan.com. So what did you do differently that the latest HDD and cloudflare is working. I have the same setup and it's not working.
I noticed that you deleted your other post saying that you were getting a Cloudflare-related error message, with the comment that error message no longer appears. So from the sounds of it, the failure is occurring silently? Is it failing to add URLs from this website to the download queue?

Open the log viewer by going to Tools > Log Viewer, and see what happens when you try to add a URL from this site to the download queue. Copy and paste what appears here, and I'll take a look at it.

As for what's different with the latest update, the difference lies more with FlareSolverr than HDD. Using older versions of HDD with the latest version of FlareSolverr should work just as well (except older versions of HDD were failing to close all of the web driver instances on occasion). Unfortunately I can't test this right now, because it looks like IsekaiScan is current down.