Cannot download in nHentai ?

Ask questions and have them answered!
heveoneron

Cannot download in nHentai ?

Post by heveoneron » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:46 am

Hi, I try to download from nhentai after I put url from that source and add to application, in download tab is generated list with Chapter column N/A and Pages ?, after I start the all download button list on dowload pages is outomatic completed without any grabbing chapter from url that I selected.
There are any setting on application to download from nHentai??Or Any suggestions? Thanks!

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Cannot download in nHentai ?

Post by Squidy » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:40 am

The site seems to be working on my end with the latest release. There are several possibilities here, so let's see what we can figure out.

First, do you normally need a proxy or VPN to access the site in your web browser? If so, you'll need to make sure it's configured to work with HDoujin Downloader as well (some VPNs only tunnel web browser traffic by default).

Next, make sure your site support modules are up to date. Go to Tools > Module Browser, and make sure you see "Official Lua Repository" on the left, and that all modules are loaded without error. If you don't see it there, you can follow the instructions here to add it: https://github.com/HDoujinDownloader/HD ... positories

If everything checks out and you're still having problems, let me know, and we'll go from there!
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

heveoneron

Post by heveoneron » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:26 am

Hi Squidy thank for your response,
I have tried to follow your instruction but its still same problem in my divice,
can you give me a a free proxy or what u using vpn that can access in HDoujin Downloader, at now I using exstention Chrome vpn 'Browsec'.
and I have do second instruction to check module browser / lua repository, and all is fine don't have error when update or sycnronize.
Any suggestions? Thanks

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:29 am

Thanks for the update.

I'm sorry to say I don't have any recommendations for free VPNs that I'd stand behind. I've made some suggestions here, but they might not suit your needs. I know Hotspot Shield for example has a daily traffic limit.

Spyridion0

Post by Spyridion0 » Mon May 02, 2022 7:47 am

Hi Squidy!

I'm also having trouble getting past Cloudflare with nHentai. I noticed when turning off headless, it seems to keep on looping in the wait 5 seconds page. Can you see it on your end? I have the latest version atm.

Edit:
Hi, I just want to post my fix for this as it was straightforward. I looked into the log viewer and noticed flaresolver was missing. I slapped the zip in the plugins folder and it works now. Sorry for the ping Squidy.

Cheers!

Squidy
Site Admin

Post by Squidy » Tue May 03, 2022 2:23 am

Spyridion0 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:47 am

Hi, I just want to post my fix for this as it was straightforward. I looked into the log viewer and noticed flaresolver was missing. I slapped the zip in the plugins folder and it works now. Sorry for the ping Squidy.
It's all good, I'm just glad you got it working. :3

I actually added a screenshot to the wiki because of this so no one else gets confused about where to put it.

morbelek

Post by morbelek » Wed May 04, 2022 5:41 am

I am still getting stopped by cloudflare. I added the zip of flaresolverr-v2.2.4-windows-x64 to the plugins folder as shown in the screen shot and it automatically unzipped it and deleted the zip archive when I ran the program. The solver is set to FlareSolverr IUAM Challenge Solver and Headless is unchecked. The timeout is set to 60.

00:01:09 hdoujinchal [x] System.Net.WebException: The challenge solver threw an exception. ---> afHjInmTsQxoiLqMAiJMENuahgnaA: Failed to execute FlareSolverr command. ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
at geaWYoSJClStyLEisGZqBlTeCAHT.Gsemac.Net.IWebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String data)
at MFKEaMZjkLMutBNFBXdrIvmiGQSt.MwEeLqDJeNlfEStnMlqHbNJoYdrSA(TZNgPAKdlPnVdOLXQTXLlHChlAnaA , Boolean )
at MFKEaMZjkLMutBNFBXdrIvmiGQSt.JWbQyQZiTJvqaGZtWcCahTFyNAsH()
at MFKEaMZjkLMutBNFBXdrIvmiGQSt.RsJWuVcsByMCivbHdNtitEZAiLuW()
at MFKEaMZjkLMutBNFBXdrIvmiGQSt.PtLkQNfuJjmjQmrYioqSQWIzqWAE()
at MFKEaMZjkLMutBNFBXdrIvmiGQSt.MwEeLqDJeNlfEStnMlqHbNJoYdrSA(TZNgPAKdlPnVdOLXQTXLlHChlAnaA , Boolean )
at AyhvopkTaVGwcYRDXBxojPlxBxBT.bZNdDCvVHMiAMKIAhZUyhjZKRATwA(ZMxkCKElMDQPKLOYvBjyZKXMNJsd , Exception , CancellationToken )
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

suigintou

Post by suigintou » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:59 pm

Cann't adding manga links to downloader!

ForestCrowell

Post by ForestCrowell » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:31 am

Mine can be added but it stays with the name "nhentai", before it worked for me.

Tiara

Post by Tiara » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:00 am

I also had this problem. Updating flaresolverr to 2.2.9 fixed it for me.