Download chapters from Tsumino individually

Ask questions and have them answered!
AerialAtom

Download chapters from Tsumino individually

Post by AerialAtom » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:14 am

Hi,
I've been trying to download Girls Lacrosse Club and its sequel from Tsumino individually but I get them together. Also is there someway so that both of them get their own tags because right now its only taking the last chapter's tags

Squidy
Site Admin

Re: Download chapters from Tsumino individually

Post by Squidy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:56 am

There's no way to download the chapters individually at the moment, without (of course) selecting them via "Choose Chapters". Although, as you probably know, the same metadata will be used for both chapters this way.

If you add one of the chapters to the queue, while it treats it as the entire series, the tags will match that of the URL you added. If you fix the title and select the appropriate chapter, it has the same effect as downloading the chapter "individually".

I understand that this is definitely not ideal. I'm going to rethink how collections are handled in the next release so that you can add the chapters individually like you're looking for.
I'm the admin and developer of HDoujin Downloader.

johnsonversion

Re: Download chapters from Tsumino individually

Post by johnsonversion » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:54 pm

is this feature updated or still the same?
about to put chapter link (tsumino) to get chapter name and tags (not the collection name and without choose chapters)